Choose a location to get a perfect match
Country Manager Italy (m/w/d)
Full time | Italy
- You are an ambitious, motivated team player happy to work in a dynamic, energetic and innovative company.
- You will ideally have a background in animal nutrition or veterinary science and will have had experience in the BtoB and BtoC sales.
What you can expect
- You will have full responsibility for the market, with that, the realization of sales projections to the feed and premix industry.
- You will work in close contact with our current partners, nutritionist, veterinarian, buyers, production professionals and other stakeholder in the industry.
- You will offer added value to the market by providing sound technical advice and concepts allowing our clients to improve animal health and overall profitability.
- You will be required to create strong personal & company contacts with clients in the country.
- Your duties will include training of your partners.
- You will have “your finger on the pulse”, recognize trends, react to them and take the right proactive measures.
- Participation in national and international trade fairs and conferences is expected.
- The country manager reports directly to the Regional Director.
What you can expect from us
- A dynamic open, friendly and family oriented company environment
- Solid basic training and constant support in the market through our business development team
- Supportive and success-focused team schedules
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- Company car available for private use
For further information please contact: Fergus J. Neher
Download the PDF file here.